Hey guys! I know being a reader can be tough at times. You have to get through anxious chapters and find time to read but nothing compares to to hearing the most ridiculous things related to being a reader. TheBooksBratz and i teamed up and came up with 10 most common things readers hate hearing.
1. "Put down the book and talk to us." -Mom
2. "So, what's that book about?" *They say this as we're trying to read*
3. "You read?" -Everyone
4. "All you want to do is read!" *When you don't want to go out Friday night*
5. "Is this the book about..." *and they butcher the whole plot line*
6. You’re STILL reading that?
*yes! i’m still reading that because not everyone has super sonic reading ability.*
7. It took you 5 hours to read that? It took me like 2 hours to read that.
8. You buy books way too often.
9. Why read when you can watch the movie?
10. Why are you reading the back before you buy it? Thats too much reading.
Amber & Jessica are both high school girls and longtime good friends. They started The Book Bratz back in 2014 and spent all of their free time reading and fangirling about books. Some of their favorite activities include reading, writing, sleeping, eating, and texting (duh). Today, The Book Bratz and its followers have grown tremendously and they’re super excited to be the co-hosts of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Drop on by to www.thebookbratz.blogspot.com and say hi - it’s always a good time!